Sunday, November 25, 2012

Free Write

For my free write I've chosen to write about how this class has influenced my career plans. I honestly really enjoy this class. It's one of my favorite classes of the day. I love the rigor and the material we cover. However, I have been thinking about my major and I'm no longer sure that I want to major in biology. I do still love it and I definately have a soft spot for it but the more we get into topics and experiemnts the less I feel like I can keep doing this for the rest of my life. It's pretty unfortunate. I don't really know what to do now with my college plans. I think I'm going to go ahead and apply to the colleges I had in mind but as far as my major I think I'm going to be undecided. It's hard to have a plan all figured out and then have it fall through. Hopefully this will be a step in the right direction though. Maybe by going into school with no specific major in mind I can focus on my college experience and really nail down what I want to do. The class is still one of my favorites and I love everyone in it and what we do, but as a profession I've come to the conclusion that it isn't for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment